I got the pattern here, but I modified it to make it bigger. It measures 56 x 36 inches, which is the perfect size for her crib.
I also had some left over yarn so I made a couple of other things for her.

Not too bad for improvising, right?
Miss Fifi loves this hat. She will bring the hat to me so that I can put it on her about 5 times a day. I'm so glad she likes it.
-------------------------------
What I'm Listening To:
Group: The Lower Lights
Album: Come Let Us Adore Him
We got a surprise at our door last night. A friend dropped this by for Christmas. What a great way to start the Christmas season? It is calming and sweet. I highly recommend it. The instrumental version of O Little Town Of Bethlehem is probably my favorite of the album. Check it out.



7 comments:
Ooo, so lovely...all 3! I just love the color and your blanket pattern is just so beautiful!
You are so talented! My son won't wear hats which is sad. Miss Fifi is adorable! Miss your face :)
You are adorable. Can I keep you??? I love love love that blanket! Yes, I just used 3 loves! That is how much I adore it. :) Great work!
That is just amazing! What a lucky little girl.
B, the time has come...you need to teach me how to do this. You are amazing!
That blanket is beautiful!! And the hat and leggings....adorable! What talent!
Can I pay you to make a hat for Ike?
Post a Comment