Tuesday, December 4, 2007

True Life: I have reached the pinnacle of my profession

I know you all think that this probably wouldn't qualify as the pinnacle of any profession but think about Little Caesars sign dancers or Disney Land cast members. I'm sure I made them jealous...

For work, I was asked to be in Provo’s winter parade on Dec. 1st. All of the agents would hand out candy and company memorabilia like: water bottles, shirts, and pens. Little did I know that the company I work for actually has a mascot and my boss wanted ME to dress up in the mascot costume. I did, and it was pretty fun actually. There were a lot of smiles that I put on kids’ faces.





Yeah, I'm pretty hardcore...

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

There's worse things you could be in a parade, like a cat mascot.

Zachary said...

Way to go Hard Core!

Gretch said...

That is awesome Bridge! If selling insurance doesn't work out for you, you can always try out for Chucky Cheese.