"BLAG 2.0: The Marital Status Unimportant Version"
We'll accept you even if members of the opposite gender won't
Disclaimer: These questions are ones used directly from Zach's "blag" which is why some of them don't make sense.
1 - What is your name? Bridgett
2 - How old are you? 19
3 - Seriously? You don’t believe me?
4 - And you aren't married? Well I’m only 19
5 - What's wrong with you? Nothing
6 - Sorry...Where do you live? Payson, Utah
7 - What do you do for a living? I sell insurance
8 - What the...? It’s not that hard to understand what selling insurance is.
9 - Is that one of those pyramid schemes? No
10 - Right...Are you dating anyone? No, I’m just playing the field. I’m not very good at playing the field. (I do enjoy a good frolic in sunflower fields every now and then)
11 - So are you dating anyone? See question 10
12 - Are you always so abstract and weird? You tell me
13 - What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
14 - Don't your brothers have bigger feet than you? Yes, I think it is better that way.
15 - What side of the bed do you sleep on? The middle
16 - Who pays the bills? I do
17 - Have you ever been on a blind date? Actually, I don’t think so.
18 - How many blind dates have you been on? Zero
19 - What was the best blind date you ever went on? I don’t know
20 - What was the worst blind date you ever went on? The one where my date was actually blind…
21 - What do women want? Do you have time? Ha ha, I’m funny... No, different girls want different things. Just like boys; some are shallow and some aren’t
22 - Didn't you write a research paper 6 years ago on just that topic? No, but my brother wrote a good one. (Zach, you should provide a link to it…)
23 - Why? He is Zach. Who knows why he does the things he does?
24 - No...but Enquiring Minds want to know. Um… okay.
25 - What's your favorite word? Bridgett
26 - What does it mean? Someone with well-shaped buttocks (ha ha I’m funny still)
27 - That's not a real word! Yes it is...look it up
28 - Why do you use such obscure words? I really don’t.
29 - Do you teach Seminary? No
30 - Is that difficult, with Freshmen? I wouldn’t know.
31 - That's gross. Freshmen boys? What?
32 - How long have you been in California? I went about a year ago.
33 - How far from Disneyland are you? 9 Hours, 2 min. 627.39 miles (I’ve got you beat by 13 min. Craig)
34 - Do you go often? About once every 19 years
35 - You've never been to Disneyland? I went once
36 - Why don't you go now? See question 33
37 - Good point...you are a smart person. You JUST figured that out?
38 - Don't you have to be married to teach Seminary? I guess not, my brother is a seminary teacher and he is single.
39 - What's your favorite movie? Um… I would say Empire Records
40 - What's your favorite TV Show? If Freaks and Geeks were still airing I would say that, Gilmore Girls; before it jumped shark then ended, but now I will jump on the bandwagon and say The Office.
41 - Is it true that you own close to 800 DVDs? No, but there are nearly that many at my house. (Thanks Zach)
42 - Is it also true that you own the complete series of Star Trek: The Next Generation? No, but again, I do have access to it.
43 - And that you have a 42 inch plasma HD TV in your bedroom? I wish
44 - And that you own all 10 Seasons of Friends? No, that would be a good series to own though.
45 - That's Sad. No its not, I’m a girl.
46 - You're kind of a nerd...please tell me you have some masculine shows! Why do I need to prove masculinity. Again, I’m a girl.
47 - You have a lot of DVDs...do you have much of a life? I don’t own many. I could probably list all of them to you now: Josie and the Pussy Cats, My date with Drew, and Coach Carter. Yeah, it is pretty much pathetic but may I remind you that I do have access to almost 800?
48 - Is it also true that the employees at Del Taco recognize your voice when you come through the drive thru? Nope, I don’t think I have even been there so it would be pretty creepy if they did.
49 - And you don't think there is anything wrong with that? As previously stated, I think it would be creepy if they did.
50 - One more question...Are you seriously 32 and not married...you've been dating for over half your life! No, that is not true. (Its not even in question form) I’m only 19 and I’ve only been dating for 3 1/2 years. (that is only 16% of my life)
4 comments:
Sis...YOU ROCK! Seriously...you and Craig have come up with way better answers than I ever could. Thanks for the laugh!
LOLOL that was pretty funny Bridgett!
bridgett RoCkS!!!
LOL! LOL! Bridgett, you're a HOOT! Really great answers!
Post a Comment