I've taken up knitting again. I first learned when I was in Jr. High. I just hadn't had time for it after that. Since my baby was born and I am no longer working, I rediscovered my old hobby. When I was younger, I wasn't really proud of the fact that I knit because it has the reputation of being something that only old ladies do. But you should know it is actually cool; all the hipster kids are doing it. You'll just have to trust me on that.
I hope to share with you some of the projects I've done in the future. It will give me more incentive to finish projects. For now I will share one hat I made for my baby, (she will now be referred to as: Miss Fifi). This hat is called the Butterfly Beret.

I made this smaller than the pattern said so that Miss Fifi could wear it, but as you can see, it is still too big. She will have to grow into it. That is fine by me. In the mean time, Miss Fifi will just look like a little mushroom.
I also made one for myself. I love it. It was a really fun knit, and a lot easier than it looks.

Also, I finished mine a little differently than the pattern as well.
If anyone would like the pattern, let me know and I can post a link.
1 comment:
I don't want a pattern, but I want a hat. :-) Seriously-too cute!
Post a Comment