Here are some pictures I took of my nephew, Max. He is just so cute.


That is left-over cupcake icing from my wedding on his face.

I took these of Rory. I don't know that he really cared to be my model, but I thought that they turned out well.
Rory took this picutre of me and my mom.

Anyway, I've just been playing around with my cousin, Matt's camera. I'm trying to be a better photographer, so tell me what you think.
5 comments:
Ahhh....Max IS cute! I like the serious look he has going.
Rory is ok looking.
Frankly I think you're doing a great job. I just realized that you don't have the reflector, hence the shadows and such, but I love your fearless framing techniques.
We'll all go far!
Amazing. Of course, I'm slightly biased, what with Max being MY nephew, too. But seriously...you should probably go ahead and send me some of those Max pictures. He's the cutest ever.
...Rory's not bad either.
Those pictures are looking pretty dang good! I know I could do no better, especially with no professional training!
Wow, very cute! Way to go B!
Post a Comment