Awww...I want to go on another honeymoon! Sorry I missed your reception. I can't wait to see the pictures-I'm sure you looked beautiful. Enjoy San Francisco.
I freakn' love you guys! Thanks bridgett for marrying rory, for 2 reasons, 1: I've never seen rory that happy in all the time I've known him 2: You've made visiting with the two of you easier seeings how now you'll be at the same place of residence B: Rory is now my cousin and I think that's awesome 5: family reunions will be cooler Q: No class reunions 2: cause you guys look good together XXI: you guys will have cute kids C: cause i've got nothing else to write about now.
5 comments:
Yay for Honeymoons! Hope you guys are having a blast!
Love ya!!
Awww...I want to go on another honeymoon! Sorry I missed your reception. I can't wait to see the pictures-I'm sure you looked beautiful. Enjoy San Francisco.
I freakn' love you guys! Thanks bridgett for marrying rory, for 2 reasons,
1: I've never seen rory that happy in all the time I've known him
2: You've made visiting with the two of you easier seeings how now you'll be at the same place of residence
B: Rory is now my cousin and I think that's awesome
5: family reunions will be cooler
Q: No class reunions
2: cause you guys look good together
XXI: you guys will have cute kids
C: cause i've got nothing else to write about now.
Congrats on the wedding! I wish I could have been there! But can't wait to see pics! love ya!
You made a very beautiful bride! I too would love another honeymoon right about now.
Post a Comment