I wanted to find out about myself. So, this what came up when I googled...
Bridgett is: "my alter ego."
Bridgett was: "a dream come true." (ha ha, yes.)
Bridgett loves: "dancing in the rain!" "me." "Yoplait." (I didn't know this about myself) "sports."
Bridgett eats: "her breakfast." "a turkey hot dog!" "a bug"
Bridgett knows: "the truth" "something?" "she is clueless when it comes to sports."
Bridgett hates: "pumpkin pie"
Bridgett lives: "up to hype" "up to the high expectations." (Yes!) "in Florida." "in Northwest Arkansas with her Pekingnese, Zeke."
Bridgett is a professional: "hair and makeup artist." "boxer." (really?)
Bridgett has: "found her spot on Flickr." "provided specialized legal representation" "also modeled for six years" "been soooooo busy!" (isn't that true?)
Bridgett wears: "her gnome hat."
1 comment:
Who knew google could be so much fun. Try searching "find chuck norris" and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button. now read carefully. it's a good laugh
Post a Comment