As much as I'm excited to be married to Rory, the wedding part is kind of stressful. I kind of just want to skip all the traditional stuff and cut to about August when I'll be Mrs. Jones. But I know if we were to skip over the next two months, I would totally regret it. I mean, it is something that a girl looks forward to her whole life (and I want to wear my pretty dress).
Anywho, here is what we have accomplished since my last update.
-We got an apartment. It is a cute little house that is about 600 sq. ft. (Rory is a very savvy Craig's list shopper)
-We got a nice mattress. (Once again, thanks to Rory's skills)
-We have our pictures and invitations printed (we are still working on getting them out, sorry guys)
-We ordered cupcakes, then changed our minds. I think we are going to order them from somewhere else.
-We have a couch and chair. (thanks to Rory's family)
-I bought a cute red chair for our kitchen for $5 on ksl.
-Rory and I are now proud owners of Costco cards. (with all the wedding stuff I figured that now is just as good a time as any to jump on that bandwagon)
- We decided that we are ordering decoration flowers from Costco to do ourselves and then pay someone else to do the boquet and stuff. (thanks for the input everyone)
-I was sick of trying to figure out the whole veil situation so I took Rory with me to try them on. We decided together on the birdcage style and so I already have it. Yay!
I wrote on my cousin, Mindy's blog that I would post a picture of me sleeping on the changing table in response to her pictures of her daughter's awkward sleeping position.

-I was sick of trying to figure out the whole veil situation so I took Rory with me to try them on. We decided together on the birdcage style and so I already have it. Yay!
I wrote on my cousin, Mindy's blog that I would post a picture of me sleeping on the changing table in response to her pictures of her daughter's awkward sleeping position.

8 comments:
Wow...look at all that progress you have made!
And that picture is hilarious!
Love ya Sis!
yeah, progress... but not really with the sleeping thing.
I am so proud of you. You guys have done so much in such a short time, and don't worry it will all pay off!
That picture is hilarious! How is that possible?
SOunds like you are getting a lot accomplished, but yes, I agree...very stressful-there is just so much that goes into it.
You know all these wedding plans remind me of two weeks before My wedding when I was sitting next to my mom saying"i'm in too deep, I am in too deep" and my mom turns to me HORRIFIED and says, "you Ok? you can back out if you need too it's okay no one will be mad". I looked and her and said "no I want to get married! I just am in too deep to this stupid wedding! I have spent way too much money so I can't just elope". I know you got to feel like that sometimes. good luck your going to need it.
WOW! Look at you two go. Sounds like you guys are having fun. Keep up the good work, and the day will be here for soon enough.
Hey, I got your announcement today! Its amazing! I wish I could be there!
Thank you Rachel. I have Mandy to thank for those invitations!
Post a Comment