Congratulations Bridgett! And you can't beat that name--I say go for the diary. Way to go Rory, you are one lucky guy, but you probably already know it.
CONGRATS! That is so awesome! I have to agree with Mark in the fact that he is VERY brave to join this family, welcome! No jk...I couldn't have picked a better family to join. I also agree with Kaila, GREAT NAME! And GORGEOUS ring!
Rory is such a good secret keeper! I mean Kaila and I were totally grilling him on "what his intentions are with B" and we got nothing out of him...Who knew he already had the ring and proposed the NEXT DAY!!! Congrats to you both! I'm very happy to have Rory as a brother-in-law. B you look so beautiful and very happy!
Hey, Congrats Bridgett & Rory!! I just saw a link on Gretchen's blog about her soon to be BIL-that is how I found out!! Very awesome! I met Rory at the retreat and I thought you guys went well together!!
yeah we like Bridgett!! Don't worry, Rory's older fashion forward pretty OLDER sisters taught him how to dress well, wear a new pair of undies before leaving the house, and to shower so his odor does not offend. You won't have to teach him ANY of those things!!
18 comments:
Yeah, I get to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the family Rory! Beautiful ring! I can't wait to hear more...
Way to go Sis! Rory is a good guy. I am excited for you!
sorry that's my fault. Those pics turned out good. I'm Happy.
Congratulations, Bridgett! You'd better call Grandma Striegel right away!
Rory is so brave to join this family
I knew it! You got new glasses didn't you?! no but serously, I love you guys, this is awesome. I'm excited beyond all words.
Yay...that is so exciting. Congratulations girl!!!
Congratulations Bridgett! And you can't beat that name--I say go for the diary. Way to go Rory, you are one lucky guy, but you probably already know it.
CONGRATS! That is so awesome! I have to agree with Mark in the fact that he is VERY brave to join this family, welcome! No jk...I couldn't have picked a better family to join. I also agree with Kaila, GREAT NAME! And GORGEOUS ring!
Aww, congrats! That's great!
aaaaaaahhhhhh. that is so awesome! way to go! woot woot!
Rory is such a good secret keeper! I mean Kaila and I were totally grilling him on "what his intentions are with B" and we got nothing out of him...Who knew he already had the ring and proposed the NEXT DAY!!! Congrats to you both! I'm very happy to have Rory as a brother-in-law. B you look so beautiful and very happy!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Thats really exciting for both of you..
Wow!! Congratulations, Bridgett! And Rory! We can't wait to meet you!!
Congrats! I just found out when I was on facebook and saw a comment by Matt! I am happy for you. Looking forward to hearing more!!!
Hey, Congrats Bridgett & Rory!! I just saw a link on Gretchen's blog about her soon to be BIL-that is how I found out!! Very awesome! I met Rory at the retreat and I thought you guys went well together!!
yeah we like Bridgett!! Don't worry, Rory's older fashion forward pretty OLDER sisters taught him how to dress well, wear a new pair of undies before leaving the house, and to shower so his odor does not offend. You won't have to teach him ANY of those things!!
Post a Comment