Monday, January 14, 2008

True Life: I have reached the pinnacle of my profession... again

Saturday, I had to dress up as my company's mascot again for the Safe Kids Fair at the South Towne Expo Center. It was pretty cool. Here are a few pictures.

Giving five to some little boy


Giving five again


A high five (I like to mix it up a bit)


Me... I mean Poochie with some storm troopers


Poochie with friend D. Vizzle


Yes, that is a pink Limo (I don't know why)


This is good at the end so keep watching. (Sorry I don't know how to edit videos)


In case you were wondering, I'm still hard core.

6 comments:

Mark Nott said...

Rad. Totally Radical!

Zachary said...

You know D. Vizzle??? Did you get his autograph? How sad is it that someone was using Storm Troopers and Darth Vadar at a safety fair?

HelloBridgett said...

What is even worse is that the Gun Show was going on at the same time.

Gretch said...

LOL. The gun show, really. That is quite funny. So you look great! Who was filming the video? Did he knock some kid over? I'm glad you continue to climb the business ladder. Way to go. :)

Craig Lifferth said...

So I really love your ninja skills that you have. Maybe you might want to teach Zach a few so he doesn't cut himself.

Anonymous said...

you're not hard core, unless you live hard core! and the story of the girl in a dog suit was way hard core!