Zach and I had the idea to start a new Christmas tradition this year. We will be staying up on Christmas eve, all night to watch something on TV. I wanted to watch a bunch of Christmas movies like: Its' a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story, and my favorite; Elf. Zach quickly vetoed that idea and told me that he was wanting to go more in the direction of a series of a TV show like: MacGyver (I vetoed that, sorry Zach), Arrested Development, The Office... or a whole movie triogy like: Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones movies, or something along those lines. Then I was thinking that we could pick an actor such as Kevin Bacon and watch a bunch of different movies that he was in; Flatliners, Footloose, Hollow Man, Apollo 13, etc.
Anyway, we wanted some ideas on things we could watch. All input is welcome!
Some other things we thought of:
The Batman Movies
Lord of the Rings (I say no; those movies work better than nyquil)
Will Smith; Men in Black, Independence Day, etc.
Drew Barrymore; ET, The Wedding Singer, Fever Pitch, etc.
Friends (Zach is already watching it though)
The Dukes of Hazzard (um... I'm going to say no)
Johnny Depp; Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Finding Neverland, Benny and June, etc.
3 comments:
I'd recommend a TV show -
my picks:
Arrested Development, Lost, or 24
Bridge, sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could be there. So I suggested some movies on Zach's blog, check those out. I do like you idea on all things Johnny Depp.
Like I told you last night and posted on Zach's blog earlier. Freaks and Geeks. Undeclared.
Post a Comment