I have learned a lot about life and myself lately. Here are just a few of those things:
People will surprise you with how grown up they can be. And yet, some people just don’t change. It is easy to fall fast. No matter what happens, true friends will always be there for you (cheesy… Yeah, I know). I worry too much about things that I can’t control. It always gets a little warmer right before a bad storm (It is Mother nature’s way of getting your hopes up). I am more capable than I have thought I was. Sometimes, I am way too hard on myself. Other times, I am not hard enough. First dates are always awkward. It is better to take things as they come, and not assume what will happen next. It is hard to find an answer to a problem when your mind is focused on so many other worries that really aren't worth worrying about. The saying; “what doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger” is only true if you learn from the things that hurt you. And finally, I have so much left to learn…
No comments:
Post a Comment