Monday, April 11, 2011

Who Does Miss Fifi Look Like?

Miss Fifi looks like one of us or both of us. I think she looks like me. Rory thinks she looks like him. We decided leave it up to fate. (AKA the democratic majority vote of an autonomous collective; which is not nor will be affiliated or impressed upon by outlying parties who shall in this blog be known as political parties)

Please, leave all your bias as the figurative doorstep.

We tried to find photos of each of us where we are all about the same age. I think I'm a little older in this photo, but it was the best I could find.



Please help us end this face-off and vote on the poll to the right ---->

This is a once in a lifetime vote, so make it a good one.

9 comments:

Nat said...

She is a Mommy look a like...how ever she does that open mouth "Duh" looks from her daddy. Rory should apologize for that.

[Morgan] said...

i've always thought rory.... the way her cheeks hang and the bottom lip.
but, now that i see your pic bridgett, i totally think she looks just like you.

Unknown said...

I say she looks just like you, with the cheeks of Rory.

Kyle and Lindsey said...

I love this idea you are so creative Bridgett :) I think Im gonna have to do the same thing on my blog because we can't figure out who Nash looks like either

Cali said...

I think she looks more like you in this picture, but I've seen others where she looks like rory. So I voted both. :)

Sarah said...

I think she is probably the best mix I've ever seen. She's got your eyes and nose aren Rory's mouth and chin. She is so cute! I'm voting for both.

Rory said...

She's got my nose. Not Bridgett's. Take it back Sarah.

Zachary said...

I won't lie...this one was tough because I can see BOTH of you quite a bit...but I didn't want to take the pansy way out, so I voted Bridgett. At least in these pictures.

Anonymous said...

I believe I took that picture of Rory! At Cali's first birthday party. So I have to vote for Rory.