A lot can happen in six months. It's a half of a year; in case you didn't know. Miss Fifi is six months old today. She has changed so much, it's unbelievable. I love her. Rory loves her. Who wouldn't love her? She is easy to love. She's a very sweet baby. Here are a few photos of the last six months or (I should say) her first six months:
6 comments:
she is seriously one of the prettiest little baby girls i have ever seen.
can't believe half a year has passed!
bridgett jones photography eh? you currently booking families with two cute kids and an okay looking mom and dad who haven't had family pictures for TWO years?
so cute i just wanna squish those cheeks
wow that is amazing. It goes by so fast! she is so adorable :)
Oh she is such a Doll! so stinking cute! you better keep on eye on her or I just might have to steal her ;) Well not really, but you and rory have done good
Thanks everyone!
@Morgan- Oh sure, just when I decide to not form a photography business, people start asking me to do their photos... ha ha. But, I can do them as a friendly neighbor. These pictures are just linked from my smugmug account.
@Spencer and Alexa- Do you guys have a blog? I'd love to stalk it. Ha ha My email is bridgett.c.jones[at]gmail.com.
She is a cutie!
Post a Comment