That means insurrance money if you can live with a dent (personally, I don't mind minor fendor benders so long as they're not my fault and I get a big fat pay check).
That's a bummer!! I am glad you are ok. If it were posted a few hours later, I would have said, "nice one...April Fools." Too bad it's true! Hope things work out well soon!
4 comments:
That means insurrance money if you can live with a dent (personally, I don't mind minor fendor benders so long as they're not my fault and I get a big fat pay check).
So sorry, B. I know you love your car.
That is a SAD day! I'm so sorry!! I hope you are able to get it all worked out okay. Poor B. Poor car.
That's a bummer!! I am glad you are ok. If it were posted a few hours later, I would have said, "nice one...April Fools." Too bad it's true! Hope things work out well soon!
Post a Comment