Awesome. Just awesome.
And that's important too, it enhances the flavor!
that is so awesome!
that gives me an idea!
Bridgett, your toast is uneavenly toasted--what's with that big white spot in the middle. Come over some time and I'll give you some real toast.
I am loving this toaster war. Both competing toasters are impressive and put my boring chunk of metal to shame.
sure kaila, the toast gets soft in the middle, but come on, it is cool. a lot cooler than your regular-designed boaring toast. This toast is like there's a party every morning.
That is AWESOME! I didn't know you had this awesome toaster. First the toaster then the tandem bike-you guys are like the coolest EVER!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awesome. Just awesome.
And that's important too, it enhances the flavor!
that is so awesome!
that gives me an idea!
Bridgett, your toast is uneavenly toasted--what's with that big white spot in the middle. Come over some time and I'll give you some real toast.
I am loving this toaster war. Both competing toasters are impressive and put my boring chunk of metal to shame.
sure kaila, the toast gets soft in the middle, but come on, it is cool. a lot cooler than your regular-designed boaring toast. This toast is like there's a party every morning.
That is AWESOME! I didn't know you had this awesome toaster. First the toaster then the tandem bike-you guys are like the coolest EVER!
Post a Comment