Tuesday, April 8, 2008

True Life: Ruby's are sooo inn right now.

These are some mondo sweet pics from Ruby's Inn! The panoramic stuff is awesome! Check them out, and be jealous and sad you weren't there to behold the majesty of Bryce Canyon!
View of nature, nature is inside us all.







Gabby and I, enjoying the summer breeze.









Preparation is key: Shopping at Costco for frozen food is more amazing than roller derby













The hosts in some restaurants are getting younger and younger.










Panoramic Love!










When there's no ozone. It chews through rocks.












OH SNAP! Zach's got Back! (hickey back)










Captions captioned by Rory. CAPTIONS AHOY!

4 comments:

Zachary said...

Whoo Hoo! I made the post! That picture of Alex is awesome. I am glad you finally got around to posting these!

The panoramic picture is very cool.

Craig Lifferth said...

You took some really sweet shots of a really sweet weekend!

Gretch said...

Yay, I finally get to see pictures of the notorious tattoo! Wow, that is pretty crazy, Zach is it still there?

B-those are some great shots. I think that is the first picture of you and Rory on your blog? I have a really cute one of you two I need to send you. Anyways, sad yet again, that I missed out on such a great weekend.

Mandy said...

Holy Crap, Zach did not give the hickey justice on his blog.

Those are some beautiful pics!!!