I'm still alive, I have just been in a blogging rut... Sorry
P.S. Does anyone have any tips for what to look for when refinancing a car? What banks or Credit Unions are good? What should I avoid besides getting something with a variable rate? (I want to get it in my name only, I had to have someone co-sign because of my lack of credit history.)
7 comments:
GO CREDIT UNION!!
Seriously...huge benefits.
Love the new look by the way.
Bridg-
Make sure you do all the math. If you can refinance without adding a ton to the total price, go for it. It's not the end of the world to have a cosigner. If you do decide to refinance, Zach is right -- credit unions rock!
Come see us in Fort Collins when your semester is over!
From what I have learned credit unions are best, and April and October have always had the best rates. Not sure why that is, but Mountain America has been good to me for the last 12 years.
Most credit unions are the best for things like that. I think you have to be a member tho to take part in those benefits, however...opening a savings account in a credit union isn't so bad even if you toss 5 bucks in the account now and then. Bank of American Fork is actually a really good if you want to just not deal with all the hoops of a credit union.
So, what exactly is the difference between banks and credit unions? Are credit unions owned by the account holders or something like that?
Didn't you have another post earlier this morning?
I have no idea what is good. You're more of an adult that way than I am. Good luck. We'll need the same advice come July and August.
Post a Comment