Tuesday, March 18, 2008

True Life: Who loves Max? We do! We do!



I recently got a new phone. I was going through all the pictures I had on my old phone. There were a lot of pictures of Max while he was in the hospital. I thought everyone would enjoy pictures of three-pound-Max. These pictures make me SOOO grateful that he is a healthy chunk now. The last two pictures were taken soon after he left the hospital. The last one was taken on St. Patrick's day 2007.

We love you, Max!




























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw..

Zachary said...

Such a cute kid! It is amazing how far he has come!

Smiley Family said...

Those pics are amazing! What a miracle!

Max Power said...

Thanks B! These pictures make me so, so, so sad/happy. Sad because he isn't the tiny little thing that needs so much love, care and prayers. Happy because he has come so far and is doing so well. We love our little baboon!!

Look at the size of the hand on his chest! Enormous. And look at the diaper that is almost drowning him. That sucker was Preemie sized. I'll have to post comparison shots of that size to the diapers he wears now.

Gretch said...

So Sweet! What a miracle old 129 is! You should post recent picture of him so we can see how great he looks now!