Saturday, February 9, 2008

True Life: It's red

This is me getting my hair done.

Drum-roll Please...


It isn't quite the color I wanted, but it is growing on me.

17 comments:

Max Power said...

I like the bangs. And the color.

Mark Nott said...

red hot

Crazy Lifferths said...

Love it!

Zachary said...

You go girl! Looks good.

The Lund Five said...

I think that the color looks good. I really like it! You sure did keep us in suspense.

Anonymous said...

wait.. is that? no.. it can't be... but wait.. is it? wow. it is. Cool. it is cool. i like it. a lot. i like it a lot. i like it; a lot. it is much liked, a lot. i'm bored.

Craig Lifferth said...

I like it. It looks good.

Nathan and Esther said...

That hair color looks great on you! I love it!

Gretch said...

My dear, sweet Bridgett. You are such a great sister. I love you!

Gretch said...

P.S. Anytime you need money, I will give it to you.

Gretch said...

Hey! I didn't say those things! Are you toying with me. I mean I do love you and I like your hair but I didn't write the two previous comments. What the heck??

Gretch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HelloBridgett said...

That is what you get for leaving yourself logged in when I get to the computer...

Alternative polka said...

yeah your hair does look good like that.

Mandy said...

I just want you to know that you are not making it easy to blog stalk when you are not blogging!!!

Gretch said...

You need to update your blog!

Julie Young said...

Hey! You blog too! I love how everyone is getting into it. I'll definitely watch yours. Haven't seen you in a while--you, me, and Kaila should do something.

ps: love the hair!