Wednesday, February 6, 2008

True Life: I'm a red-head

For my birthday, I decided that I wanted to treat myself by doing something different with my hair. I wanted to cut and color it. After discussing the matter with a friend at work, I decided to go a nice strawberry color. I pulled my inspiration from the actress, Isla Fisher from the movie Hot Rod.


With the encouragement of my roommate and Rory, I went to a salon and let Suzanne (my new hairdresser) go crazy with my hair...


While my hair was drying, my roommate, Rory, and I were discussing what I would do if my hair turned out like The Little Mermaid or like Run Lola Run.


We decided, that I would make them start over.


I will make you all wait in suspense before you can see pictures. (mostly because all my pictures are on a different computer)


3 comments:

Zachary said...

I like the Run Lola Run Red.

Craig Lifferth said...

I loved the movie Hot Rod! I know it has nothing to do with your hair, but lets see the pictures.

Max Power said...

Pictures! Pictures!! Pictures!!! We want pictures!!!