Monday, January 28, 2008

True Life: Charley and biting go hand in hand

Matt showed me this video. It is so funny. I thought it was ironic that recently my niece Charley was on the opposite end of this biting experience. Maybe one day she will learn...

5 comments:

Zachary said...

Those are some ugly kids!

Gretch said...

Zach, no kids are ugly!

LOL, to the video. That is pretty funny. I love the kid's accent. Too bad I didn't get Paige biting Charley on video.

Mark Nott said...

I just saw this video yesterday for the first time on Ellen. Great stuff! I especially love the kids slow change of expression from entertained, to pure pain

Craig Lifferth said...

I agree with Zach, they are pretty ugly. They just don't have the good looks that us Lifferth's. That was a funny clip.

Zachary said...

Hey Bridgett!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! LOVE YOU! I hope to be as cool as you someday!